Terms and Conditions
Prices and payments
As you would expect all our prices are in UK pounds. All sales shall be based on the agreed prices in accordance with the sales confirmation or invoice.
- All prices are excluding VAT, freight, duty, tax, and other charges unless otherwise indicated.
- If the prices quoted for the delivery change due to changes in purchase prices, exchange rates, or similar, EWIX is entitled to change the prices quoted to the purchaser.
- The purchaser shall pay expenses to the carrier.
- Payment shall be made by direct Bank Transfer, at the latest on the date indicated by the order confirmation or invoice as the last date for payment to be received on time.
- Discounts of any kind are offered only on the condition of payment being made on time.
Delivery and Delay
EWIX will use reasonable all customer requirements regarding the Delivery location and agreed on delivery service during the order. Products supplied by EWIX are delivered at the risk of EWIX. Customers must make a claim for damage or loss of the goods in writing: –
- If a Product is damaged, within 2 days of delivery;
- If a Product has been lost, within 5 days of delivery.
A claim for loss or damage may not be allowed if you claim outside the above time limit.
EWIX is not liable for delays, and the purchaser, therefore, has no entitlement to reimbursement or compensation of any kind as a consequence of delays. EWIX exemption from liability applies to any loss, both direct and indirect, including operating losses, lost profits, and other financial consequential losses.
The warranty period between the Buyer and the Seller is 12 months unless otherwise stated. Under no circumstances can this warranty be extended and warranties given by the manufacturer, dealer, or any other party is expressly excluded from this contract between the Buyer and Seller.
In cases of a faulty product, they have to be reported to us within 5 days of the delivery date. For claim outside the 5 days period has to be taken to the manufacturer.
- Brand new equipment, factory sealed: 1-3 year manufacturer warranty.
- New equipment, bulk, non-retail packaging: 1-3 year manufacturer warranty
- Demo equipment that has been opened for short term use: balance of OEM warranty.
- OEM factory refurbished equipment: 30 days – 3 Year manufacturer warranty.
- New with open Box: 1 – 3 Year manufacturer warranty
- EWIX Refurbished products: 30 days – 1 Year RTB warranty
EWIX reserves the right to repair, replace, or credit any defective product that is covered by EWIX warranty.
All products must be returned in their original condition, including original packaging. All original components including manuals, software, keyboard, mouse, etc. must be returned. Any opened, the unsealed product being returned will, at the sole discretion of ITX, be refused or re-audited and subject to a 15% or minimum £25 restock charge.
Claims for “Defective On Arrival” product (DOA) must be made within 5 days of receipt of goods. All discrepancies, damages, short/mis-ships, or short box claims must be reported within 2 days of receipt. Return freight is the responsibility of EWIX.
Requests for return of working product for credit must be made within 7 days of the original invoice date and a minimum restock fee of £25 will be applied. Requests for return of working product for credit on orders less than £100 will be for exchange only. Return freight is the responsibility of the Customer. There are no returns of any kind on special order products.
All products being returned must be approved by EWIX Representative in advance and an RMA Number must be issued.
The product authorized for return by your Sales Representative must be returned within 15 days of the issuance of the RMA number. Any returns received after 15 days will be refused and the RMA number will no longer be valid.
Collect returns will be refused.
If you cancel an order after it has been picked, EWIX will charge a restocking fee of 15% of the cost of the item (or items) that must be restocked.
You can not cancel an order once it has a Carrier Tracking number applied
The Purchaser understands and acknowledges that any computer software or operating system provided to the Purchaser as part of the Equipment is provided subject to a software license agreement. Such a license will be packaged together with the software or otherwise provided to the Purchaser. The Purchaser agrees that it is bound by the terms of any such software license agreement and that it will execute any such agreement upon request